Come! Share this joy-filled musical bonding and stimulation time with your pre-born.
You can communicate your love and stimulate your baby’s development before birth.
Language of Love, a 5 week Pre-birth Parenting and Bonding program, guides you, your partner, and your baby to develop stimulating and playful music, movement, and emotive experiences that benefit the emotional , physical, intellectual, and social growth of all involved.
Your baby’s senses are operative in the womb. He bonds to your voice and thrives on the sensory stimulation you provide.
- Contribute to the emotional health of parents and child.
- Music calms the infant before and after birth.
- Guide parents in the use of music for relaxation during labor and delivery.
- Promote healthy sibling relationships.
- Develops positive parenting skills.
- Enhance musical appreciation for the whole family.