REFUND: A $10.00 processing fee is retained for cancellations made before the first business day of class. Thereafter 75% of the class fee will be refunded if withdrawal is made by the first business day following the child’s first class. Fees are not carried over to the next session.
MAKEUP: A client may make up one (1) missed lesson during the current nine- week session by calling 614-868-0107 at least 24 hours in advance. WeJoySing reserves the right to suggest other make up possibilities. Makeups are not carried over into the next nine-week session.
CONFIRMATION: Receipt of payment confirms registration. Confirmation notices are not sent. Contact is made only if class is cancelled.
PAYMENT: If payment is not received within five (5) business days of registration, your child may be removed from the roster without notification if the space is needed. Late billing notices will include a $5.00 billing service charge. Insufficient Funds $30.00 fee.
DISCOUNTS: WeJoySing Discounts cannot be combine
WeJoySing will not disclose your private information to any third party except if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of WeJoySing users, customers, or the public. WeJoySing takes all reasonable care in handling your personal information to ensure its security both offline and online.
Types of Information Collected
WeJoySing servers may record the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, as it is on all web sites. WeJoySing does not collect any personal information (such as name, address, or email address) when you visit the site unless you register for the mailing list.
WeJoySing uses this information to measure the number of visitors to different sections of the site, to diagnose and correct system errors, and to improve the site.
We do not connect this information to your name or identity.
Mailing List Registration
Each message you receive from the WeJoySing Mailing List will provide a link to unsubscribe.
Your Consent to this Agreement
On behalf of the Board of Directors and entire WeJoySing staff, I welcome you to WeJoySing’s Blog. WeJoySing has provided JOY-filled, high quality early childhood music and movement based learning experiences for parents and their children since 1985.
WeJoySing’s vision is to provide the highest quality of early childhood music and movement based learning programs which stimulate your child’s musical, cognitive, physical, language, listening, and social development while empowering YOU, the parent, to play, sing, and learn with your children; creating lifelong musical bonds.
The Staff and I are looking forward to communicate with you and those interested in early childhood music and movement based learning programs via the WeJoySing blog. It is my goal that this tool will help us share ideas, beliefs, strategies, and research dealing with:
Early childhood Development
- Social, Language, Listening, Movement, Musical, Cognitive,
- Physical, Mental, Spiritual, etc.
- Early education
- Positive parenting strategies
- Parenting issues
- Music Therapy
- Prenatal bonding and stimulation
- Activities and things to do with your children at all ages
In an effort to stay true to that goal and keep the conversation within the appropriate subject matter, below are the policies of the Comment Section that we hope our community will respect and follow:
- Please only share comments that reflect our mission of nurturing the joys of childhood development, parenting, and music education.
- WeJoySing reserves the right to edit all comments and to moderate all comment threads, as seen fit. Your comment is more likely to be edited, moderated or deleted if it contains phobic content (based on race, sex, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc), contains distasteful or foul language, is a personal attack or threat toward another commenter, is entirely inappropriate subject matter for the comment thread, features more than a “fair use” amount of someone else’s copyrighted work, contains excessive or completely unrelated hyperlinks, or reflects any kind of Internet trolling whatsoever.
- Remember what you learned in Kindergarten:
Don’t Crowd in Line
"If You Can’t Say Something Nice, Don’t Say Anything at All" ~Flower (Bambi)
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to hearing your thoughts and how you can contribute to the conversation of childhood development!
Jo Kirk, President
(aka: Mrs. Jo)
Cancellation Due to Weather
The WeJoySing Instructor has the discretion to cancel classes due to weather conditions.
Your Instructor will:
1. Call the families in class and inform them that;
- a. class has been cancelled for the day,
- b. we will inquire if a make-up date is available at the location,
- c. IF a make-up date is available, it will be announced during the next class.
Please check your voice mail, if you have not personally answered this call.
2. Post the cancellation on the:
- a. WeJoySing Blog at - www.wejoysing.com/blog
- b. WeJoySing Facebook Business page at - www.facebook.com/wejoysing
3. Email each parent with the information, if WeJoySing has been provided with a personal email address.
4. Parent may call the WeJoySing at 614-868-0107 or 877-299-8138 and listen to the message on the answer machine. the message on the answer machine.
Make-Up Policy Due to Weather Cancellation
WeJoySing will do its best to make up a maximum of one (1) missed class due to winter weather related cancellations.
The make-up class will be dependent upon availability of Instructor, space, and time.
If a make-up class is available, the Instructor will announce the make-up date during the next class period.